ACOUSTIC PEDAL SUITE CRAFTED FOR THE ACOUSTIC PLAYER
Created specifically for acoustic musicians, the Align Series integrates studio processing tools, a high-fidelity preamplifier with foundational tone-shaping EQ, our proprietary acoustic reverb, and the most pristine, all-discrete active DI we have ever engineered. This highly versatile pedal series expands your tonal palette with a vast range of control that’s uniquely tailored to complement and enrich the voice of your acoustic instruments.
ALIGN SERIES – ACTIVE DI
ALL-DISCRETE ACTIVE DI WITH PEDALBOARD-FRIENDLY FUNCTIONALITY
Building upon decades of experience creating studio-quality gear for the stage, the Align Active DI is the embodiment of LR Baggs engineering at its highest level and uses the most pristine circuitry we have developed in a DI. Our all-discrete design preserves the authenticity of your sound while providing high headroom for a wide range of signals. Equally at home on a pedalboard or standalone, we are excited to offer a DI with such a high degree of fidelity and functionality.
- XLR and ¼” outputs
- Pad boosts or cuts XLR out to meet the needs of the PA
- Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground-loop noise
- Thru/Out switch for added output versatility
- Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control
- Mute footswitch for accessible control of your signal when switching instruments or in between sets
- 9V battery, 9V DC, or 48V phantom powering options