The Batt-O-Meter is a portable computer controlled Voltage and Current measurement system which can measure the state of the battery’s power and play time left of your instrument.
Fast, accurate, and easy to use, The Batt-O-Meter:
- saves you from risk and stress before a performance
- saves you money by extending the life of each battery
- saves you time by checking battery BEFORE you take things apart
- save the environment by reducing the number of discarded batteries
The Batt-O-Meter looks inside your instruments and 9 volt devices to measure voltage and remaining hours of use.
Quickly and accurate measure:
- how many volts a battery is delivering
- hours left before the device runs out of power
- the remaining life in any 1.5-volt or 9-volt battery
“It’s a great time saver… It gives you an accurate reading of the voltage (which varies greatly between batteries even in the same batch) and the time remaining until empty, so you can be prepared for a session and not interrupt the creative process by having to change batteries in the middle of it. Great little box. Very well built.” – Says: Michael Wagener, music producer, mixer and engineer of Motley Crue & Metallica.