The EUROPORT PPA200 packs amazing sound quality into a compact, portable briefcase-style 200-Watt PA system that is incredibly fast and easy to set up. Whether you’re using it for a corporate event, seminar or are a working musician, you’ll have inputs for 2 microphones, your mp3 player, or up to 5 musical instruments.
This powerful little marvel also features world-class effects from KLARK TEKNIK – and our handy FBQ Feedback Detection System for feedback free crystal clear sound. Best of all, the PPA200 is “wireless ready” for our high-quality ULM Digital Microphones, so you can own the room. We’ve even included a professional grade XM1800S microphone and all the cables and accessories you’ll need – so you’re ready to go, out of the box!
• Ultra-compact 2 x 100-Watt, 5-channel portable PA system in a briefcase format
• Perfect for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
• System sets up in seconds—perfect for entertainment, multi-media presentations, press conferences, board meetings, etc.
• Enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• “Wireless ready” for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless microphone system (not included)
• Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
• 2 “Invisible” mic preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones, 1 mic/inst channel and 1 stereo channel with separate Aux input
• Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
• Comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, mic clip and cable
• Compact speakers contain powerful 4″ woofers and a 1″ tweeter, 17 mm stand insert suitable for use with standard microphone stand and come with 12′ cables
• Integrated storage compartment for microphone, cables, and accessories
• “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
• Designed and engineered in Germany